Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that provides the books kids want to read. It's a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level.
Reading for pleasure inside and outside of school has real and long-lasting benefits. It unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Please make plans to come to our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child's reading habits.
The Fall Book Fair is scheduled for October 10th - October 14th. We will be having a parent night on Tuesday, October 11th- more details to come later. Parents and Grandparents, if you can't make it to the Book Fair in person, you can still visit through our Online Book Fair scheduled for October 7th - October 14th. Click the link below to access the Online Book Fair:
Remember, all purchases benefit our school. See you at the Book Fair
Daily Book Fair Winners
- Check-Out for each Grade Level:
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade are allowed to check out one book at a time.
- 2nd - 5th Grades may have two books - 1 fiction and 1 nonfiction
- The Library is open during school hours and usually before school.
- Parents and the public are welcome to visit and borrow books.
- Books circulate to students for one week.
- Books may be renewed once without our seeing them, but after that must be brought to the library to be renewed.
- The library staff reserves the right to set limits on the number of high demand books that may be borrowed and/or renewed.
- We suggest that student keep their library books in a safe place (like their backpack), handle them carefully, and accept responsibility for returning them in as good condition as when they borrowed them.
- Parents and children are responsible for lost or damaged books. Report cards may be withheld from students owing for books at the end of the year.